Pages

Thursday 28 February 2019

swimming comps

Last Friday we had swimming competitions. It was a thing where you race in swimming against other people in your year group. I think it was very fun and also it was challenging. There were 8 different races. In the races kickboard, freestyle, backstroke and breaststroke they were all in 2 lengths and 1 lengths,  not in total but for each year group I went in six races but not kick board. I got first in all my races  and I now get to go to zones and race!! Here are some images .






No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.