Pages

Wednesday 14 August 2019

maths week is da best.

Hi there,

This week it is maths week,and maths week is the best . Maths is like our whole focus for the whole week.

We had nine choices of what we wanted to do for maths week in either by ourself or a group of up to 3 people. The choices were redesign a playground,build a bridge with 100 Popsicle stick and things like that.

so We chose the bridge.



First we lined up the tooth picks to make the main base of it. and stuck it together .
Second we made the stands to stand it up.

Here is a drawing of our process what it looked like and explaining some more about it. What do you think we should do to it now?

4 comments:

  1. Kia ora Jonathon I really like your blog post on the bridge how did you make this and what tools.

    Na Rocky-James

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jonathon Nice bridge there!!! Last year we did the same thing but only with 2 chairs,scissors,paper and a little bit of tape. I think it would be a little bit challenging to use pop-sickle sticks as its legs

    Good Job !!

    Zaheer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia Ora Jonathon,
    I like your step by step way of making a bridge I think it looks very cool maybe next time you could add the stuff you need but
    I think it is very cool
    Kind Regards,
    Manuk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heya Jonathan

    I Really Liked Your Step By Step Of Building/Making A Bridge. I Really Liked The Fact That We Can Do Step By Step And I Hope To Do More Good Work And Keep Up The Good Work.

    Kind Regards,
    Jacob

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.