Pages

Wednesday 21 August 2019

The rules...

Hi there, this week we have been learning about divisibility rules.
You might be thinking I already know how to do division,but do you know how to find if it is divisible by any number from 1 - 10.
You see they all have a pattern where some like 6 uses the methods of two other combine .

If you try these methods and dong get them correct don't worry! I found it a bit hard at the start to you just need to keep on trying. here is a video and image

If there is anything that you think I can improve on please tell me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.