Pages

Friday 9 November 2018

novel study

Novel study. This term we started to do a novel study.  I was reading a book called time detectors so we did a novel study. I so far have found It challenging and interesting because we have to create a story map which is when you read you add in some more words that explainś what happened in the chapter or page. And that was hard to think of. Here is a picture of my story map that I have made so far.  I think that when I read it I want to read it more and more. Because  It gets more and more interesting the more you read on

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jonathon, I'm Jasmine from Waikowhai Primary School. I really liked the bright colours that you used, this reminded me of the novel study that Te Waka Ako did. Maybe next time you could add more boxes on the novel study to add more of an explanation about your book. What was your favorite part of your book?
    you have a look at my blog at.
    //wpsjasminew.blogspot.com/
    Kind Regards.
    Jasmine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi my name is chase im a year 5 at Kawakawa primary school i really like the way you told us about your novel study.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.