Pages

Wednesday 28 November 2018

summer learning journey

yesterday Emma from the summer learning journey came to our class and out year fours she introduced us to the summer learning journey where you could blog about things and you could earn points of it it had to be in the summer hollidays though so if you can see this right now get blogging because in your whole school first place you will get a brand new blue tooth speaker!!!!!
in second you will get a boat then you will get a set of headphones in third place Including other little cool things in there So we were all excited at first but when we heard about commenting we all got very not so happy but i still was because i could get a easy track to get top 3 .!!!
please leave a comment.!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.