Pages

Friday 23 November 2018

attitude

On wednesday A tama from attitude came to our class he was talking to us about things like what animal you are.I thought that I was a beaver We had a lot of fun with him He also has lots of funny jokes and is funny himself .Here is a few pictures for you to see what we were doing.If you wanted to know what were the animals there were four .The first was otter they are always doing lots of silly things and making everyone laugh .Then was lion always trying to be a good leader.Third was golden retriever they are always very kind to other people and are the best at making friends.
Then there is the beaver They like to get everything done in time.




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.