Pages

Wednesday 21 November 2018

codeing

This week we learnt to use a new app .called code.org it is a fun coding place where you can code lots of things .You can choose . From this week so far I have done two projects one is called Dance party .The other is A Star wars game here is a link to it.
.The instructions are that you need to collect all of the probe droids and the puffer pig But if you bump into all of the Stormtroopers you will die and you will lose 1000 points. as soon as you press play you will start the storm troopers will follow you sometimes if you win and there are still storm troopers don't bump into them because they still take away 100 points .

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.