Pages

Friday 9 August 2019

The boy in striped pj's

Hi there,

At the beginning of the term I started reading a book as part of my novel study, the book is called The Boy in the Striped Pyjamas so I decided to create an animation about the book. Novel study is when you read a book
and answer questions about the book. We had 2 choices of books we could read. One was this one and the other was entitled 'My Sister Lives on the Mantelpiece.
So I have created an animation just to show you how good the book is.
These two people in the animation are after a book because it is so good and then there is the other book too that was one of the options for novel study.

Hope you enjoy.

3 comments:

  1. kia ora Jonathon
    I really liked your blog post on The boy in striped pj's. One question I have is how long did it take you to make it? Thank you for Sharing
    Na Shyne

    ReplyDelete
  2. kia ora Jonathon
    i really like your blog post on The boy in striped pj's one question i have is why did u make this? and was it fun to make.thank you for sharing Na April

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jonathon,

    What a cool way to share how you got to pick a book. I thought it was very clever and I see from the comments that others thought so too. I particularly liked the end and how the rock opened up an opportunity for both people to read a book.

    Ka pai Jonathon,
    Mrs Spragg

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.