Pages

Wednesday 28 August 2019

Novel study

HI there,
I am here with another blog and this blog is about the boy in the striped pajamas.
This is a book that I have been reading as part of my novel study I did a previous blog about it too but I thought I wanted to share some more work with you that I have done since including a kahoot some comprehension questions and some meaning of words here is a slide with the link to the kahoot so you can play it and my comprehension questions I Hope you enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.