Pages

Friday 11 May 2018

my non chron report

In the past 2 weeks we have been learning about non chron report's I have learnt about how To write a non chron report .Some things were a bit hard for me to do like third person.so here is my one that I wrote.


Introduction
the super shoe is a very comfortable shoe It was invented by donald trump.
50 children were asked to try it for a week.

Style
It comes in a light shade of blue.They have jet packs underneath each shoe with a mp3 player .The shoes also give you super speed and the inside feels like your standing on a gel cloud .They never run out of energy.It also has quite a lot of things that may come in handy like a 1 times half inch phone. And a mini knife That has a laser that cuts metal.


Material
It is made mostly out of rubber and strong cloth with metal and a few pieces of metal it has no laces.this is important for it to not have laces because underneath each shoe there is a jetpack.that's just for safety.because a child got burnt and just about died So that's why they do not have laces any more .

Price
They will be available from the warehouse and number one shoes they will cost 115 at number one shoes and also the warehouse. Most people will want to buy a pair because they are very handy
Some people don't want to buy them because they are pricey.


Conclusion

99 percent liked it so much they all brought a pair and even told so many people About how much they loved wearing it.They were wearing it to school and in every event like cross country they won it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.