Pages

Friday 6 July 2018

What am I proud of this term? This term I think I have done well especially on my reading.
                                                 Because my reading It was getting easier for me to do I think that
                                                 Means and I have moved up in my reading


 
What challenges did I have? This term My challenges were doing converting decimals to    
                                                   fractions to percentages in my math But In the end, I got there    
                                                  with the math and I also need to work on my third person in the writing That needs It  

This is my reflection for term 2 How have I shown my hero qualities  trying to make sure I have done all my work and keeping track of My Work every week so I can make sure I get all my reward time on Friday


Are there some things That haven't gone well for me completing all the work given    

What will I focus on next term?          I will focus on mainly my math because I still need some help on my converting fractions to percentages than to decimals  but still I will work on my writing next term because It is a bit of a challenge for me to always use the third person in all my writing that needs it  also my newspaper reports because They are quite hard to do too because you need the third person.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.