Pages

Friday 24 May 2019

Awesome cycle safe!

 Kia Ora bloggers yesterday and the day before was cycle safety  so I am going to talk about the incredible time I had. so On the first day we did some biking around the court and played some games like slow race and shrinking square .This week were were all very excited for Wednesday and Thursday because the City council for cycle safe came to our school. It was really awesome we learnt some skills like riding on the road and how to right turn.also left turn you need to put out the hand the way you are turning. This is important for all people to know this because If you ever do ride on the road you can be safer and smarter.

We also learnt a few tips of how to not lose pocket money from riding a bike if you do a wheelie or do  a stunt it meant that you will be fined 110 $! no helmet 55 $. That is if the police caught you .

It was really fun We also did a scavenger hunt! we had to answer questions too.
At the end of the two days we had finished and then we got all A key chain.

It was a very fun experience.




3 comments:

  1. Hi Jonathon
    My name is Terapi from point England school and I really like your pictures of you riding your bike.
    were you a bit scared or nervous when you were riding your bike.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jonathon
    My name is Jayden from point England school and I really like your pictures of you riding your bike.
    were you a bit scared or nervous when you were riding your bike.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jonathon
    My name is Jaylim from point England school and I really like your pictures of you riding your bike.
    were you a bit scared or nervous when you were riding your bike. keep up the grate work

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.