Pages

Friday 3 May 2019

My recount

Hi there blogging world!
This week we have been writing long recounts SO today I am sharing My recount with you.
Hope you enjoyed you can comment on any thing that I can do to improve it thanks.



Fixing a dvd player.

When I was small I loved to watch dvds but one day when I was about 2 I tried to put Three dvds in my dvd player at once and It got jammed and it stopped working.I was annoyed that I could not watch any more dvd’s my parents did not want to get a new dvd player for out tv .So I had to just go without a dvd player for my tv at first it was alright because lots of cartoons were on tv.

But as time passed I started to get bored .Because there were not as many cartoons on tv anymore .we left the dvd player in its place for years and I forgot about it.One day we got some dvd discs to put into our player.But we could not watch them because As I said before It was jammed so we got a dvd player like a computer It was going for a few years until it was so old and could not play any more So we chucked it away.

When I was about 7 we got more dvds but we did not bother to do anything about it but then we keep on getting dvds from other people that did not want them any more .There was a stack about as tall as my sister .My mum said that we needed to do something about the dvds so soon we started to think of ideas . Obviously the first few ideas were chuck them away give them to other people .

But then my sister said what a shame that we cant watch them so I said let's think of something that we can do to be able to watch them.Get a new dvd player said my sister but mum said no it was a long time when I was ten last week I decided to try and fix the dvd player.

I unplugged the cords and all that and got a screwdriver and pulled it apart I took the dvd disc that was jammed out. I started looking around inside the dvd player it looked confusing I found the lights and there was a piece that made the disc spin but there was a cord that was unplugged to the corner of the player I connected It and put the pieces back together.

It took One hour and It was exhausting . Because There was finally two cartoons but I had to miss them and I fixed the dvd player then when I was finished I plugged it all back in and found the dvd disc I was wanting to watch for a long time star wars the last jedi but then something struck me …

What if it was so old that like the other dvd players it was old and would not play any dvds.but my dad said it was still worth a try so I turned it on it was working!

But then the moment of truth was about to come I put the dvd disk inside and pressed the play button and it started to work and play the dvd I thought to myself maybe. because I jammed the player and the disc inside pushed the wire that connected it and it fell of so that was why it was not working . That was what we thought why it was jammed and not working and it was worth it because I watched lots of dvd’s.Then One day we had to give them to other people so It was worth it any way fixing it And from then on which was a few days ago I can watch anything I want.

And I was very happy because I thought I would never be able to watch them any more but I now still can.   
did you enjoy it hope you enjoyed please comment If you think I can improve to make it better.

1 comment:

  1. yo its me tini as you know um i really like this story i remember i had to fix a dvd player for rel it wasn't easy but its good to like try to do it at least your trying to do your best the fix it and something you could work on is mostly nothing but just the green thing but hope you replie and

    what sport are you doing
    /you sincerly tini your old friend bye

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.