Pages

Wednesday 8 May 2019

How to create the number 44

HI there blogging world I am here with another blog today For my home learning It was how to make the number 44 So My teachers said to share it in a creative way so I did.I made it into a rap .And here is what I ended up with It's not the best but I tried and it took me 2 hours just to make it!!!but Now it will not upload and said error fail and wont let me put it on to the blog so i will just write it down.


Hello everybody my name is Jonathon Today I wil make the number 44
Take 40=4 thats 44 I have more ways to make 44.
Draw a 4 than a nother 4 make sure it is beside that first four.
Then you can use some letters fourtey-four=makes44
22x2 11x4,44x1 also works .
Lets make it harder how bout this.
4x9+10-2 it still = 44

That is all my creative ways to make 44.


please leave a comment I really wished that I could let you hear the rap But I cannot sorry about that.
See you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.