Pages

Friday 30 November 2018

zones

On friday were ment to go to zones but we did not well that was because it was raining .So it was postponed to Monday this week on Monday we got to school before 8:30 and  went to burnside park.
to do ahletics that was the zones I went for high jump and 1000m run. after A we while everyone had finished like at 2:40 and we went back to school we were back very late because we had to leave late because they were running late I think that I was still A great day And I cant wait till next year when When you are year six you can do the throwing thnigs for zones.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.