Pages

Monday 28 January 2019

Our trip to hanmer springs

On Saturdy morning we all woke up and made some food to bring with us and then we on our road trip.


The road trip was so long just like in the previous blog😢.

But one the way there were lots of hills which was a bit more interesting.
This time we did not stop one the way like to timaru we just drove straight to hanmer.
When we got to hanmer we drove to our holiday park mum had booked an Top 10 holiday park.
But this time we were in the camping grounds and we were sleeping in a camping van because  mum tried to book a cabin but there were no left.

Then we went the the very large pool at hamner springs.It is called  hanmer springs thermal hot pools and spa .
We brought a two day pass and water slide tickets we were there for so long I think that my favourite thing was the black hole it is a very long and cool slide.I also liked the other 2 the white one with no name and the super bowl. We were playing for a long time there.




day number 2  We went to go climbing a mountain and went to the top there was a lookout.

but my sister and my dad did not come up .Then we went to the shops to get some things to eat and some ice blocks ,drinks and fruit .after our picnic we went back to the pools after about 2 -3 hours we started to drive home when we got home we went to bed.


hope you enjoyed

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.