Pages

Wednesday 9 January 2019

week 3 day 1 activity 1

Today is the new day of the new week.

our country is a surprisingly very popular tour destination .
In 2017 we reached a stunning 2-3 million visitors!!!

some came in the summer and some in the winter.
 when would I suggest to come to new zealand in seasons.

people mostly think summer but no i would not suggest that why not?

Because new zealand has the highest percent of getting skin cancer and i don't think that can be very good.
not winter because obviously it is very cold.

I think that we can choose something like spring because it is not cold and not to hot and that is the time when all things like flowers open and I think that spring is the best time.

here is an image of what spring is like in new zealand.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Jonathon,
    I am Vitaraag. I also agree with you. You have a very strong point about getting skin cancer. I think that spring is a good time to. But I chose summer. You have put so much effort into this. Maybe next time yo can say more information about what to do in NZ while they are here. Keep up the amazing work!

    Vitaraag

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.