Pages

Thursday 28 September 2017

floating minion cloud city

Floating Minion Cloud City
Once there was a city full  of  floating minions because they had helium pumped in them.  They would go to wherever they wanted to go, because the helium  was controlled by the mind.
The only way you could get up to Minion Cloud City  was to go on a floating minion. It  took  an hour to get there . The minion would explode  on arrival but you will not die as you would be in a titanium box

When the minion explodes.  When it finishes exploding.The box will  open at the bottom and you will find that You will land on a minion      then it will show who the king is and the president of the city and then he will show you the rules  and what will happen if you break  the rules . He will bring you on a trip all around the whole minion cloud city world. You will eat the yummiest  food that the minions eat they eat ... pancakes and  lollies made with maple syrup. They eat also eat chocolate made popcorn it taste like lots of honey and chocolate you will not want to stop eating it and it is so yum.when it is time  he will show you  the minion school the teacher   will inflate you and paint you yellow . Then you will have some math  and learn how to float to the right place . when you've mastered floating you will receive a certificate and a $20 vature to anywhere you wanted to to spend it at . The end.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Johnaton,

    I am Jade C from the Summer Learning Journey team 2018. I will be reading your blog posts this summer along with Hazel, Rachel, and Jade F.

    I really enjoyed your creative writing about floating minions, it made me giggle a little bit because I could imagine them in my mind.

    We are thrilled that you've registered for the Summer Learning Journey with us. I know it can sometimes be tricky to get started. I have included a link to the week one activities, but remember, you can do them in any order! Check out the activities on our website, and then post your responses to the activities here on your blog site.

    https://sites.google.com/site/summerlearningjourney/weekly-activities/week-one

    I am looking forward to read more of your amazing activity posts!

    Jade C. :)

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.