Pages

Friday 5 April 2019

how to find hcf and lcm

How to find the hcf and lcm.
What is the hcf and lcm.The hcf is short for highest common factor the highest number that you can use to multiply to make a number but also another.

The lcm is lowest common multiple the lowest number that is that is a multiple that is using both the numbers to end with the same answer . Here is a video that I made using Bite-able which we learnt how to use the other day it is a program that you can use to make video clips. The video that I made can explain it how to find hcf and lcm of 2 numbers.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.