Pages

Friday 5 April 2019

3 things I would rescue from my house

if one day there was a fire at my house and i could only rescue only three things from my house and it cant be people what would I chose.

me : I would chose my hover board my go cart and my cat they he rules did not say you cant rescue any of your pets but it that was a rule then I would get my chromebook so i could still do math whizz.


Alice:our cat my book and my chrome book.

But we would have to be able to get the items very fast because If you are too slow you might only be able to get 1 or 2 things and that cant be good.well at least for the cat.and you would have to be also careful or you might get hurt because there is still a big fire surrounding you . You have to be able to get out the door before it burst to flames too. Or else not just that the 3 things you will not be able to rescue but yourself would be in danger too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.