Pages

Thursday 14 March 2019

My free writing

This week recently  I started writing a book with my friends And I am very proud because I have been going through it very quick and I am Already on chapter 5.

                                 Chapter 1
Jack was in his blue ferrari racing at 350 km/h he was so close to beating mr  itanial in his porsche 911 but then the phone rang; not again !
Jack moaned  as he switched off speed wheels 5 and went to get the phone it was malloy hq’s office.They said that there was a F1 race at the F-nex race track called the speeder cup and  that he could have a chance to make it to the finals and win some prize money.Jack signed up for the race when he had signed up he found that there were different people racing at different tracks.Now he felt like some practice would do so he said that he would like some practice so he went into the shed and got out his shining blue ferrari F1.He started to go round faster and faster until he hit the max speed of 350 km/h after 10 laps he looked at his time  it was 4:14.59 .Jack knew that if he was going to qualify for the finals he had to get top three and he went home.The second day he got to some practice but with a surprise...
I have writter more chapters like I said before but this is just a Teaser.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.