Pages

Monday 11 March 2019

The drion

A animal mixed up my is the drion it is half dragon and half lion it's eyes are flaming and will shoot flames like a flame thrower.Its name is Jack-e It is also the only one in the whole universe   and can live for ever .It will also fly because it has wings like a dragon when it fly's it will only need to glide and not flap its wings. When it does a huge amount of dust will turn into a tornado.
here is an image of what it looks like.

If anyone has any ideas of what else i could do please tell me so i can make it even better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.