Pages

Wednesday 10 July 2019

WLJ activity 3 bat or bat...



Hi blogging world,

As I have decided to participate in the winter learning journey I have completed already 4 or 5 activity's I have chosen this activity for today. I have a question what is a bat 2 meaning's.

Yes you will most likely have 2 answers and so that is what this blog is about homonyms. They 
have 2 meanings.

Anyway here is my slide that I have created to show a few homonyms.


Please leave a comment,and tell me what homonyms you can come up with


2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Jonathon, I'm Amelia from Yaldhurst,(as you'd know).

    I like the way you showed some words and made a cool title page. Not the cold type though.

    This reminded me of the novel study we did last year.

    To improve, you could add pictures of the homonyms not just bat but maybe cool, and the other ones you did.

    Why did you make the letters 'bat' out of curve?

    Bye Jonathon! I hope you can make more amazing blog posts like this.

    -Amelia 😉

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there Jonathon,
    My name is Jedi and I am a year eight in rimu class (as you might know, since your friends with my brother). I think that this post is super awesome👍! Because:
    You have written an in intro/description
    You have presented it creatively
    And you also made your very own super cool font, by using curve.

    Although this slide you have created about Homonyms is great, to really blow people away I think you should. Find a more creative way to write the homonyms you have come up with.
    By the way do you know what a homophone is?

    I can't wait to see your next post!
    -Jedi ^.^

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.