Pages

Sunday 21 July 2019

WLJ activity 6 What is a Cobradile...?

Hi there bloggers ,

As you can tell it is the last day of the July winter learning Journey. So sadly It is until summer which will be when I can do a learning journey again. But  I will still be blogging every week about my learning. You might even be able to read my blogs in the next break maybe there will be another learning journey after next term. Anyway  enough of that. What happens when you merge a Cobra with a crocodile?  you get a Cobradile! here is an image of my cobradile!.
.

1 comment:

  1. hello jonathon it me tini
    i like how you came up with the name and the detail that is really cool
    i have did this once and it was for reading it was a dolphin combined with a shark i didnt go as plan but i think its cool
    and maybe you could like describe it more and what are the fetures so thats what i think you could work

    and is zack your friend?
    thanks if you read this comment bye

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.