Pages

Sunday 14 July 2019

Fur or spike fur or spike fur or spike fur or spike cant decide?

Hi everyone,
 another UM learning journey blog.
Would you like fur as soft as a chinchilla or spikes like a porcupine.
most people would fromabaly go with the fur!
But no not for me...
I would go for spikes like a porcupine because if you had fus you are fluffy but you have nearly no self defense where as is you were a porcupine most predators would not want to eat you.

what do you think
Image result for chinchilla vs porcupine#Image result for chinchilla

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jonathon,

    It is a really good question. I know that Jedi (http://ymsjedii.blogspot.com/2019/07/porci-chilla.html) and Amelia (http://ypsamelias.blogspot.com/2019/07/quills-or-fur-wlj-amelia.html) had different answers to this question. I get the whole need to protect one self, but I wonder if being cute and cuddly means people look after you more so you are less likely to be eaten by anything. Just a thought.

    Great post! I love that you are doing such a great job in keeping up with the Winter Learning Journey. There is certainly some tight competition going.

    :) Mrs Spragg

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.