Pages

Wednesday 2 January 2019

day 4 activity 2 week 1 pancakes and maple syrup

Hi there today I am back with another blog .
This blog is about my favourite food and how to make it.
My favourite food is sushi

step one put the rice in a rice cooker with some water in it then when it is finished cooking.
step two get a sheet of dried seaweed on top if a sushi roll which looks like this.


Image result for sushi maker Then you spread the rice evenly on the seaweed .Make sure that you put in on the sushi roll. Also add some chicken or fresh salmon and some avocado or some carrots / cucumber or capsicum. then use the sushi roll and roll it up.
Then you are done!!!

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Jonathon,

    Ka pai on another Summer Learning Journey activity completed, are you enjoying it so far?


    Sushi is one of my favourite foods also. I love getting a crispy chicken rice ball with extra mayo. There is a really great sushi place just down the road from me and I love stopping in there and grabbing a rice ball for lunch. What type of sushi is your favourite?

    Until next time, happy blogging :)

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.