Pages

Wednesday 2 January 2019

day three activity 1 awesome animals

Hey there I have another post for summer learning journey
Today i made my own mythical creature/beast
My beast has two sharp front teeth that come out of his mouth when he has his mouth shut
.He has a big lions main that is black his eyes are blue with flames as bright as the brightest thing you have ever seen. It has a body like a pheonix and wings that have claws at the end
it has a tail with a fluffy bit at the end that is in a triangle shape.

here is a image.

1 comment:

  1. Tena koe Jonathon,

    Awesome to see you continuing to blog for the Summer Learning Journey!

    What an amazing beast you have created! I love the detail you have put into the drawing you created, you must have really used your imagination! Does your beast have a name?

    Until next time, happy blogging. :)

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.