Pages

Thursday 24 January 2019

week 4 day 3 activity3


Ten animals that i would save from extinction



1. black robin   Because i think that they are a very unique and they are cute


2.panda           Because they are very rare and are very special to china


3.polar bear    Because They are only seen in antarctica and are getting very endangered


4. artic fox       Because they are getting hunted by humans and I think that they should be saved


5. mexican axolotl because they are very unique 


6. Matschie’s Tree Kangaroo because i think that they are having their homes destroyed which is trees


7.komodo dragons  because they are very rare to see and i just seem to like them!


8.

Hyacinth Macaw  because they are very rare and that if you look at them You will see that they also are very unique



9.kaiser newt
because I think that they are very rare to see one and there are that many

10.lake erie water snake 

Because they look like a very cool thing and i would definitely save it.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jonathon :D

    I'm one of the commenters for the Summer Learning Journey.

    Nice work on another activity done and done well! You've listed ten great and interesting animals and have provided some good reasons behind them - it is always tragic to see an animal go extinct, so even if it's because they're cute :D that's completely understandable!

    Seems like you're onto something with some of these animals - some action could take place to prevent any hazards endangering them :D

    Which of these animals do you like the most? I'm going to guess the komodo dragon just from reading its reason ;D

    Nice work!

    -Willy

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.