Pages

Wednesday 9 January 2019

day 5 week 2 activity

Faded glory 
Today there is a problem .
The coral reef it is being damaged and losing its color.
every year 200 million dollars is being spent to protect the coral reef .
We need some raising ways so we can protect it.


1. use money machines that make real money.

2. have signs up for donations of amounts of 10 dollars to help the coral reef.

3. we can have pop up sings all over the web on popular sites like google youtube and also face book.

what else can you think of for fund raising.
 I think that I can come up with a few more ways.

4. we can have shops near the coral reef have sings that say donate now to save the coral reef.

5.also at places like life rescues at the coral reef and at beaches


images of the coral reef 


 that is the end of this week's activities.
see you next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.