Pages

Monday 7 January 2019

day4 activity 1 week 2

I think that I would like to use the helicopter yeah that one.


what would you like to use I chose a helicopter to visit milford sound.


Why do I think that I would want to use a helicopter I would because I think that It would be a great experience. Because I have never been on one Even tough it would have to cost quite a bit.
I think that it will be very fun.what do you think about going on a helicopter maybe you don't prefer to go on a helicopter.

Any way that will end up this blog until next time...

1 comment:

  1. Hello Jonathon,
    I am Vitaraag. I would not go on a helicopter. I would go on a boat so I can see int eh water and feel the waves. Do you actually want to visit Milford Sound. Maybe next time you can say why you went on the helicopter. Keep up the amazing work!

    Vitaraag

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.