Pages

Friday 4 January 2019

day 3 activity2 week 2

A recipe you say well I can sort that out what do you want to eat.
Well I think that a bacon and cheese toastie would be delicious.


Ok just a minute...



How to make A bacon and cheese toastie you will need:

1. toastie machine


2. some tasty flavoured cheese


3.some ham or backon


4.butter


5.2 pices of bread

how to cook it well bake it




1. get the two pieces of bread

2. spread the butter on the bread

3.put the cheese and bacon or ham on the bread and pun one piece on top then put it
in the toastie

when done eat!!!!




so sir did you like it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.