Pages

Wednesday 2 January 2019

week 2 day 1 activity 2

                                             Finally onto week two yay!!!

I am now fiannaly onto week two this is my first one for week two I home I can get some very good feed back


now three people that I would like to compete in the cycling race . 

#1 usain bolt I think that he is very fit and think that he will get a good ranking because if his legs are fast then they should  be predy fast on a bike just that he has to be able to turn at a very fast speed.


#2logan paul
 I think that he sould be doing it too because since he dose workouts everyday and he has a gym in his 6.5 million dollar mansion then he is definitely ready for it.

#3 my dad I think that he needs a bit of a work out he hasn't done one for a wee while.



and that will end up this blog.!!!



2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Jonathon,

    Well done for getting to week 2 of the Summer Learning Journey!

    It would be such a challenge to compete is the Taupo Cycling Race, I think you would have to do a lot of training before undertaking it. Have you ever been to Taupo before?

    Your comment in regards to getting your Dad to do the race made me a laugh a bit. Do you think he could do it if he tried?

    If you were to compete in the race yourself, who would be three people you would choose to be your support crew?

    Until next time, happy blogging. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Jonathon,
    I am Vitaraag. You have put so so much effort into this blog post. I think I would also bring Usain Bolt. Do you think you would of won the race? I think I would win the race. Maybe next time you can say what you think about the race. Keep up the amazing work!

    Vitaraag

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.