Pages

Wednesday 2 January 2019

week 2 day one activity 3

                            Yay its bonus time !!!!!

Now that it is bonus time let's decide whether these fish facts are real or not.!!! you can comment what you think.yes to the question or no to the question each.


Fish Fact #1: The oldest known fish in the world is a 65 year old Australian lungfish. I think yes
Fish Fact #2: Sharks are the only fish that have eyelids.I think yes
Fish Fact #3: Starfish are a type of fish.I think no
Fish Fact #4: Fish communicate with each other by making low-pitched sounds (moans, hisses, etc)I think no
Fish Fact #5: Fish usually swim together in groups called ‘classes.’I think yes

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jonathon,

    Did you get a chance to visit the FactRetriever website which was hyperlinked to this SLJ activity? In case you've missed it, I will include the link below:

    https://www.factretriever.com/fun-fish-facts

    The fish facts should be fairly easy to find on the website. Can you please click the link above to double-check your answers? Once you've done that, let me know by replying to this comment!

    Talk soon,
    Susie

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.