Pages

Friday 4 January 2019

day three week 2 activity1

who gets up Early well I can tell you one thing I dint that it in the holidays because What is the point?
There is no school in the holidays .

My mum she has to get up early all the time same with my dad


My sister she sleeps till 12 pm in the morning so that explains it all.


extra people my grandpa and grandma they like to get up early around 8 o'clock


And that is all the people that are in my family that i know about.
until next time...

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Jonathon,

    You are really racing through the activities, it's almost hard to keep up but you are doing a fantastic job.

    I am very much like you Jonathon, I do not get early if I don't have to however since I had my son who is 6 months old, I don't get to sleep in very often unfortunately. DO you go to bed very late at night or at the same time you would if you were at school?

    Mum's and Dad's usually have to get up early, there is so much to do when you have a house and kids but it's all pretty cool and worth it. What do your parents do when they get up early in the morning?

    Until next time, happy blogging. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Jonathon,
    I am Vitaraag. Your family has a weird mixture of night owls and early risers. Maybe next time you can say what time they wake up and sleep and you could say the same for yourself. Is your family considered early riser or night owl? Keep up the amazing work!

    Vitaraag

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.