Pages

Wednesday 2 January 2019

day four activity 3 week 1

                                         Hi there everyone 
Today we are  doing where I would like to build my hotel in.
In stead of salthotels on a whole 10,000 km squeared I would like to have a hotel in just like a normal city it would be a very good place to be in  because it could be not the best  in a salt hotel just incase.
the salt falls off and the whole thinng collapes.
#

Things that I would use to build my hotel 
cement and red bricks and a metal roof and it will have two storys.


Image

1 comment:

  1. Good afternoon Jonathan,

    I like how you have thought of some strong materials to build your hotel out of. As you've mentioned, your hotel would be much stronger against the harsh weather condition compared to the salt hotel! Have you thought of a name for this hotel yet?

    Which part of the city do you want to build your hotel? I think having a hotel in the city would be very convenient for tourists because they can look for activities to do around the area and use public transport to travel around.

    Ka kite,
    Susie

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.