Pages

Tuesday 8 January 2019

day 5 week 2 activity 1

yay last day of week 2 
but not quite the last activity 2 more to go now .

if you over fish in new zealand you can be charged with a fine of over
                      $100,000 
do I think that it is a good rule or a bad rule well I am in between why well there are reasons.

it is bad 
well it is a bit of a dumb rule to me because your getting charged so much
that if you over fish 2 or more times that is the amount of a decent super car like a murcielago lamborghini 

and people can be loosing lots of money of course the government would be happy duh.


It is good 
well it is also good for reasons 
why can it be a good reason?! 
well if you dont get punished well you wont learn and the fish is not just for one person So i also think that it is there for good reasons!

over all I think that a fine of 5 thousand would be much better than 100,000!!!

and that ends up this blog.!!!?

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Jonathon,

    Great to see more Summer Learning Journey posts! Ka pai!

    I can see what you mean about $100,000 being a lot of money because you are right, that certainly is a lot of money! However I also see what you mean in your second comment, if there weren't consequences then everyone would do it anyways which is not OK. You have provided a great argument for both sides.

    Have you been fishing before?

    Until next time, happy blogging. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Jonathon,
    I am Vitaraag. I also agree with you. But the government is not trying to earn money the are trying to stop people from making fish go extinct. I think they should have a fine of 30000. You have put so much effort into this. Maybe next time you can say if you think fish will go extinct. Keep up the amazing work!

    Vitaraag

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.