Pages

Wednesday 2 January 2019

day 5 activity 1 week one

logging should new zealand be allowed to be logging.


I think that at the same time we need to be logging but at the same time we do not.
My reasons why
we should because I think that if we don't log new homes wont be able to be made and it will be a lot harder if we are not logging . also because I think that if no one logs then no one is going to get any money well quite a few .

We should not well we also should not be logging because it is destroying our forests.
Also because I think that it would not be good because trees provide us oxygen so I think that it will be good to leave a Fair amount of trees around us too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.