Pages

Wednesday 2 January 2019

Day 5 week one activity 3

What it is like to be in new zealand in 2018
In new zealand 2018
I think was a great year .
How did things feel like well it felt like suddenly very smart technology was developed like the x ray that was three dimensional and you could even see your blood and all sorts of other stuff and be able to view it from all angles.
I think that also it was  a busy year and every night there would be still people driving around the malls like lots and for days like boxing day there was a whole lot of trafic just to get to a 1 km place it took us just about 20minutes !!!!

I think that this year has been a very great year.



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.