Pages

Monday 7 January 2019

day 4 week 2 activity 2

                                            it's all in a name they say

Rotorua is a very popular destination in new zealand



how about this pool # not the one I would like to go in it is called devils bath.
but people want to change the name what should we call it.

keep it the same devil's bath.

or  we can call it something like the green swamp.

What else can we  think of the crater of slime.

the crater of death.

*the only place where there is lava in the world that is green.



the one with the * is my favourite name that I think that people should call it.



and that will be the end of my blog.

See you in my next blog.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Jonathon,
    I am Vitaraag. I think that your names are really cool. I am looking forward to reading your other blog posts. My favourite name was crater of slime. Do you want to change the name of the Devils Bath? Maybe next time you could add more information about why you chose these names.

    Vitaraag

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.