Pages

Thursday 3 January 2019

day 2 week2 activity3

Three plants you say well i have some interesting plants for you all



1.hydnellum peckii
2.baseball plant




The similarities well they are both  plants that you wont see very often

I did not even know that these were a type of plant.
They both can be found in europe.


Differences The main differences are that the baseball is very toxic and that the hydnellum peckii

is edible but it taste bitter.

Also they obviously look very different.

And the baseball can be found in south africa when the hydnellum peckii
 is only also found in usa.


And that will wrap up this blog hope you enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.