Pages

Monday 7 January 2019

day 4 week 2 activity 3

I have chosen picture number 2 for a story


here is my story 


 The challenger

One fine day a youtuber named david was doing his every day stuff vloging


Untlil
his friend challenged him to something he agreed to do it.
david challenged his friend to a challenge that was quite simple 
he challenged him to stack 1000 cups on top of each other like this.


but soon he found out that he had made a big mistake his friend challenged him to a lif risking challenge he had to climb a cylinder that was over 5 km high and was very  thin and only held a amount of weight it was hollow and made of very thin wood.
when he got to the top he was to take a selfie and just as he finished taking the selfie the cylinder started to fall and collapse but he still had to get down so what he did was as the Cylinder fell he walked the way opposite the way that the cylinder was falling.
When he got down he was surprisingly fine.
and he completed his  challenge and from then on he knew that he should not ever have to do challenges ever again.
and for his friend he never stacked 1thousand  cups.



and that is my story.
Hope you enjoyed!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Jonathon

    My name is Daniel and I am part of the Summer Learning Journey program. Well done on completing day four of the second week! You've done a great job so far. I think your story is amazing - I especially like the end where the vlogger/daredevil managed to elude his death by calmly walking down the other side of the collapsing stack. Keep up the awesome work Jonathon - Hope to see more posts soon!

    Daniel

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.